Rhys loves music, just like his Mama. The thing is, the type of songs he likes is interesting and well surprising, especially when I mention it in passing to someone when one of those songs he likes is playing.
These are a few of those songs:
- Sinzia – Nameless
- Bigula – Ngoni
- Give It To Me – Timbaland, Nelly Furtado, Justin T
- How Do I Breathe – Mario
- What Goes Around… – Justin Timbalake
- The Way I Are – Timbaland
- Big Brother Tune
- Fire – East African Bashment Crew (he really likes Nazizi, when she comes on he says, ‘fire’)
- Umbrella – Rihanna
- Jangu – Obssessions
- Promiscuous Girl – Nelly Furtado
- Get Up – Ciara feat. Chamillionaire
When one of the songs is showing on tv, he will stop whatever he is doing (most of the time being naughty), get closer to the tv in a mesmerized trance-like state and watch, listening intently like his life depended on it.
Looking at the songs, you can notice that they all really have a nice beat and a number of them are Timbaland productions (should let him know he has an almost 2 year old fan).
Some of the songs, he actually dances away. It’s fascinating how children are born with this natural dancing rythm.