Some truths about myself…
1. I am very shy. Most people are actually surprised about this when they do find out about this because when I do meet most people, I seem to have it all together but it is a ‘front’.
2. In a state of pain, feeling of total abondment, great amount of sorrow and massive confusion about what lay ahead in the future, I was tempted to convert to Islam when I was in high school. Imagine that!
3. One of my most embarrassing moments is the time I almost drowned when my swimming was really bad and I headed out into the deep end of the pool. A friend actually had to help me out of that fix. Mbu I was trying to show off to impress the boys.
4. I do not like my Christian name.
5. At one point in my life, the thought of being a lesbian was very appealing.
6. Friendship is very important to me. I am closer to and love some of my friends more than I do my sister. Over the weekend, we were discussing the issue of being a surrogate mother and I realized that I would do it for a number of friends for whom that would be their only option of having biological children.
7. I love the number 7. I guess that is a bit obvious…
8. Perfume is not my thing so I hardly ever wear it, probably like once in 4 months.
9. I love to be impulsive once in a while. It kind of gives me a thrill. Kind of like doing something semi dangerous just for the thrill of it.
10. Any day of the week, I would pick the cozy option of chilling at home infront of the tv watching a movie with him over going to a club.\
This was actually hard.